The mission of Lynwood High School is to prepare all students for college and career by providing rigorous learning opportunities that promote integrity, pride, accountability and excellence.
Lynwood High School will:
- Provide a safe and supportive learning environment that promotes a positive academic culture, personal integrity and school pride.
- Develop and foster mentorships and role-model programs in partnership with universities and colleges, industry and community organizations.
- Encourage family participation in learning achievement and extra-curricular activities.
- Facilitate opportunities for students to maintain personal connections with school and staff through extra- and co-curricular activities.
- Develop community service opportunities that support global citizenship and cultural sensitivity.